NOC Systems Administrator Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Columbia, SC 29208, US
9+ Month Contract
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a NOC Systems Administrator to join our team at our client’s site in Columbia, SC.
The System Administrator candidate must possess a solid working knowledge of networks, servers, and desktop applications with the ability to multitask while monitoring and working through issues on both phone calls and emails.In addition, the candidate should be familiar with the following:
· Experience working in a Network Operation Center (NOC) environment
· Must know some Server/Network support and administration
· Must know basics like BSOD, Port numbers, VMWare (Linux) is a plus.
· Must know MS Server as a user and admin - Microsoft Server 2016 and 2019 (2010 is OK)
· Microsoft Office O365 including Outlook and Microsoft Exchange
· Troubleshooting hardware, software, printers, and network issues
· Active Directory administration
· Basic Cisco switch administration using PuTTY
· System Center Service Manager (SCSM)ticketing software
· VMware and/or vSphere administration
· Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM) 2107 used for imaging, application installs and security updates
· Troubleshooting EVoIP phones
· SolarWinds, Splunk or Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
· AirWatch software supporting iOS devices including iPads and iPhones
· Operations Experience is a plus
· A college degree or 3 years of work experience in lieu of a degree
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.