Network Engineer II AER0002CH Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Colorado Springa, CO, US
Contract to Perm
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Network Engineer II AER0002CH to join our team at our client’s site in Colorado Springa, Colorado.
Description of Duties:
· The Network Engineer II supports the Missile Defense Agency
· Enterprise Solutions (IRES) contract. The candidate will:
· Configure, install, and test of IT network devices at MDA core and remote site locations
· Conduct site surveys, installing and configuring network solutions
· Act as network liaison and assisting in data collection and validation efforts at each location
· Usher proposed network system changes through the Change Management process, to successful implementation, and on to transition to the O&M teams
· Conduct testing of network devices
This position may require up to 50% travel in support of MDA remote site integration activities.
· Must have one of the following combinations of education and experience: HS Diploma (or GED) and 8 years of general experience; Associate’s degree and 6 years of general experience; Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of general experience; Master’s degree and 2 years of general experience
· General experience must include 4 years directly related experience
· Must possess a DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II approved cert (e.g. CompTIA Security+ CE)
· Must have an active DoD Secret clearance
· Network technical experience with a solid understanding of Cisco internal and external routing protocols
· Experience with Palo Alto or KG-175 TACLANE encryptors
· Possess Cisco certification such as CCNA
· Knowledge of architecture frameworks (i.e, DoDAF, TOGAF, etc.)
· Experience w/multicast technologies
· Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.