.Net Developer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Fort Huachuca, AZ, US
Contract to Perm
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a .Net Developer to join our team at our client’s site in Fort Huachuca, AZ.
Researches designs develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in development of requirements specifications documentation
- Provide and maintain software design documentation
- Software development coding efforts
- Conform to mandated software development plan
- Perform software unit testing
- Document, coordinate, communicate and perform software releases
- Perform and ensure IA compliance
- Perform ad hoc reporting using SQL Analyze and asses Security Technical Implementation Guidelines
- Perform system administrative duties related to application on production server environments
- Work closely with external and internal customers, software development staff, and task leadership
- Provide nominal first level customer assistance
- Provide technical support and assistance as needed
- Utilize Microsoft Team foundation server work items.
- Install software: Operating System, Development Software
- Provide weekly and monthly activity reports
- Designs and codes software components, units, and modules that meet product specifications and development schedules
- Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis
- Tests and debugs assigned components and units
- Participates in large system and subsystem planning
- Collaborates with hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems and works with them to resolve incompatibilities working closely with supervision, software development team and customer support team
- Writes and updates technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials
- Troubleshoots problems and provides customer support for software operating systems and application issues
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned
- Participates in special projects as required
- Performs nominal customer phone support
- Perform occasional System Administrative duties
Duties and Qualification Recommendations:
- Top Secret Security Clearance
- Security + Required
- Level of experience:
- 5 or more years Related Experience preferred.
- Entity Framework
- Java Script
- Team Foundation Server
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.