Mechanical and Structural Design Engineer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Oklahoma City, OK 73135, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Mechanical and Structural Design Engineer to join our team at our client’s site in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Uses manual or Computer Aided Design (CAD) tools, to develop and maintain mechanical/structural engineering product definition
- Prepares design layouts and modifies existing designs to satisfy customer and production requirements
- Assists in the development of product definition based on applicable standards, requirements and design parameters
- Develops statements of work, including design requirements, cost and schedule estimates
- Coordinates and develops work transfer packages
- Contributes to the integration of product definition across internal and external business partners to provide a functional end-product
- Investigates and resolves moderately-complex manufacturing process or engineering related issues
- Verifies accuracy of non-technical data produced by others
- Supports development of new processes by providing input on detailed aspects of the process
- Mentors less experienced personnel
- Works under general direction
AA degree in related discipline and typically 3 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance
Must be open to working a 9X80 schedule
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.