Manufacturing Engineer II Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Louisville, CO 80027, US
Contract to Perm
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer II to join our team at our client’s site in Louisville, CO.
Manufacturing engineers at our client research, design, develop, test, certify, deploy and support cutting edge products & services. These cover a very wide range from state of the art mission payloads and electronic systems through highly integrated aircraft to orbital and space exploration systems. You'll be responsible for consultation with program management, design engineers, quality, and production teams in order to develop the most efficient and cost effective means of producing our products at the highest level of quality possible. Your technical responsibilities involve reviewing engineering designs for productivity and the development of tooling and fixtures, work instructions, production process and procedures. You will be involved in the application of manufacturing technologies and industry best practices during the design and development of new products and processes throughout the product lifecycle.
- Bachelor's of Science degree in related discipline and typically 3 or more years of relevant experience
- Experience with Computer Aided Engineering tools
- Knowledge of engineering principles and practices
- Familiarity working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Familiarity in applying and interpreting Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) per ASME Y14.5
- Background in the Aerospace and Defense Industry
- Knowledge industry standard design principles, to include, but not limited to parametric design, model-based definition, material hardware selection, manufacturing and production processes
- Familiarity with work instruction/traveler development
- Participation in dispositions of Non-Conformance generation through a Material Review Board (MRB)
- Experience with new product introduction and transition to production
- Exposure to Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Manufacturing Execution System (MES), and Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) systems
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance may be required
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.