Lead Business Analyst Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
San Francisco, CA 94501, US
Business Analyst/Project Management
Contract to Perm
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Lead Business Analyst to join our team for a fully remote role.
- Working with various business units to understand and document system requirements
- Understanding data integrations and ensuring data integrity between systems
- Working with Business Continuity and Crisis Management teams to develop test and deployment plans
- Perform analytics and reporting for stakeholder purposes to provide transparency, governance procedures or to help improve processes.
- Proactively maintain, with a high degree of accuracy, weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly as well as ad/hoc reports and regular KPI reports for executives, technology and business stake holders including test and deployment calendars, schedule of training work sessions, exercise summary reports, dashboards for overall project status. .
- Working with the vendor to understand system features and functions and mapping them to user requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience with SaaS application management (plus for emergency notification systems such as Onsolve SendWordNow or MIR3 and Fusion Risk Management)
- Experience working in Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (performing risk assessments, business impact analyses, documenting and exercising plans)
- Ability to document process, procedure and system requirements to improve business processes, procedures and technology.
- Minimum 5 years working in deploying SaaS applications.
- Minimum 10 years of technology customer service support.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Strong diplomacy and adaptability attributes to contend with exposure to upper management.
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and adapt to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Strong computer skills required, including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Must possess strong logic and reasoning skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a true customer service orientation towards internal clients.
- Collaborative, team spirit.
- Absolute integrity, discretion and sensitivity to confidential company and employee information.
Education / Certification
- Undergraduate degree in business, technology or a related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Certification from DRII or BCI or similar is a plus.
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.