LAHWI3-S&F Protection Multi Op Spec 3 - L08-S&Fp Operations Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Seal Beach, CA 90740, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a S&F Protection Multi Operations Specialist 3 to join our team at our client’s site in Seal Beach, CA.
As a Security System Application Administrator (Level 3), you will support the development and program management of Boeing enterprise security applications. The system supports many enterprise proprietary Boeing systems (HR, finance, security etc.), including the protection of our many government customers’ data and information. Be a part of our dedicated and engaged team who are excited to ensure the continued protection of our customers’ proprietary data and information.
The successful candidate will be able to work both as a member of a team, as well as an individual contributor to several government customers.
This is a database application administrator role, your duties will include (but are not limited to):
• Ability to work as a member of a team effectively; and able to provide excellent customer-service, with some-guidance at an enterprise-level
• Ability to build and sustain strong relationships with enterprise-level and governmental customers
• Ability to effectively interact with senior leadership within an organization to include executive level members
• Competently serve as a subject matter expert working with relational databases within a large, company-wide, or similar governmental institution environment
• Developing queries within relational databases (e.g., Microsoft Access) per requirements as defined by enterprise or governmental customers
• Ability to understand and communicate complex user requirements
• Detail oriented, agile, flexible
• Demonstrate resilience managing a wide variety of enterprise-wide issues
• Ability to create and drive quality metrics for operational excellence
• Able to troubleshoot issues in a timely fashion
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Products (minimal training will be available in these tools)
• MS Excel required.
• MS Access required.
• Proven ability to build and sustain strong relationships with enterprise-level customers
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality per program requirements
• Experience within a “24/7/365” production environment
• Relational database knowledge and recent 5+ years of experience working within large, company-wide database environment
• Ability to understand/build relational database queries
• Provide user base with non-standard reports and metrics as requested by various leaders within the enterprise
• Experience working with/within Boeing Security, or similar corporate, governmental, or security-based environment
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities
• Experience doing performance tuning and testing of complex, enterprise-level software products
• Experience creating and driving quality metrics for operational excellence
• Fast troubleshooting and resolution skills
• Experience and success in automating administrative tasks
• Ability to provide requirements including collection, analysis, and presentation of requirements
• Ability to effectively interact as part of a development team (e.g., gathering requirements providing status reports as needed)
• Ability to provide user training, as needed, and the ability to develop user training teaching tools as needed
• Ability to set up test scenarios, check out enhancements and fixes
• Knowledge of Oracle and SQL Server environments
• Knowledge of Security Information Management Software (SIMS)
• 3+ years of work-experience within a help-desk environment
• Creation of prototype reports for development team
Typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience. Advanced degree (e.g Bachelor, Master, etc.) preferred, but not required.
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.