Lab Manager Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Bethlehem, PA 18015, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Lab Manager to join our team at our client’s site in Bethlehem, PA.
Candidates must have:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Physics, Engineering or related
· Previous 1-3 years of industry related work experience
· 7 years overall experience
· A strong work ethic and be able to work independently with minimal supervision
· Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and a high degree of initiative for bringing tasks to completion
· Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills, time management and sound judgment
· Solid analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills
· Excellent (written and oral) communication and interpersonal skills
· Solid computer skills with experience using word processing, spreadsheet and database software
· The ability to live and work in the United States without the need for sponsorship
· Successful completion of standard background checks
Ideal candidates will also have: (Nice to Have)
· Experience with catechol chemistry
· cGMP experience
The candidate will be responsible for management of lab, testing and documentation.
Laboratory management and administration
Management and maintenance of lab equipment
· Maintain purchasing records
· Maintain stocks of lab supplies
· Coordinate shipping and receiving
Implement and support workflows
· Manage and organize data on local computers and cloud
· Maintain resources for training
Design and carry out research projects
· Perform and analyze experiments
· Generate data from a variety of sample types
Create, Implement, Manage and oversee lab safety protocols
· Develop, track and enforce lab safety measures
· Ensure that all lab personnel are up-to-date with training
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.