Junior Business Analyst Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Colorado Springs, CO 80903, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Junior Business Analyst to join our team at our client’s site in Colorado Springs, Co. or work 100% remote!
The Junior Business Systems Analyst will improve business value with the use of technology, strive to create order, and work with diverse stakeholders to support and implement technology. This position will primarily focus on contributing to the planning, delivery, and support of the Content Management System.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Serve on team that supports the systems and applications that help the day-to-day business in addition to providing support, training, and gathering of requirements for new functionality.
2. Test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot content on the Content Management System (CMS).
3. Serve as one of the primary contacts for the support and troubleshooting with the CMS software, both internally and with external partners.
4. Create and maintain CMS process documentation. Share as needed with internal and external stakeholders.
5. Act as a liaison between internal business partners and software development team.
6. Create and execute system test cases with a mindset towards testing automation and provide defect reporting.
7. Collaborate and communicate with project team in requirements definition, documentation, defining metrics, testing defects, and facilitating knowledge.
8. Analyze and communicate business partners needs by translating business requirements into software requirements.
9. Organize, specify, and model requirements to ensure completeness and unambiguity.
10. Define project schedule by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements.
11. Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, and publishing progress reports.
12. Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications Required
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.