IT Enterprise Applications Technical Contractor (CTMS Implementation) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Sacramento, CA, US
9+ Month Contract
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a IT Enterprise Applications Technical Contractor (CTMS Implementation) to join our team at our client’s site in Sacramento, California.
· Quality assurance experience in a structured environment.
· Proficiency in software testing techniques, testing tools, defect tracking systems and other testing tools
· Experience with testing cloud-based systems
· Hands-on experience in eliciting and documenting business and technical requirements.
· Experience in gathering, analyzing and documenting data, business process flows, system flows, data flows and leading/coordinating end users as well as technical staff.
· Experience documenting process changes and procedures.
· Ability to collaborate with internal and external IT staff, Project Managers and vendors to understand and document technical requirements and tasks.
· Experience in academic institution or large integrated healthcare environment.
· Experience in clinical research
· Will work as a team member and independently on assigned deliverables.
· Lead meetings with IT staff, end users/stakeholders and vendors. Document meeting minutes, follow up tasks, issues, and key decisions.
· Perform research and analysis tasks as assigned by Project Manager.
· Work with our business and IT partners to understand business and technical requirements.
· Documentcurrent and future state business and system processes.
· Utilize the test plan to create/modify testing scripts to ensure acceptable quality and integrity of the solution.
· Track testing defects, organize and facilitate UAT, including meetings and phone calls
· Produce testing reports that can be shared with executive leadership.
· Support all test phases.
· Provide documentation and training to transfer knowledge to the operational support unit.
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.