IT Enterprise Applications Business Analyst (Identity Access Management) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Sacramento, CA, US
9+ Month Contract
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a IT Enterprise Applications Business Analyst (Identity Access Management) to join our team at our client’s site in Sacramento, CA.
· Hands-on experience in eliciting and documenting business and system requirements (including requirements for system interfaces)
· Strong communication skills
o Exceptional written skills, adept at taking notes and minutes at fast-paced, complex business and technical meetings
o Excellent verbal skills to handle tier II operational and customer support and resolution
· Experience in gathering, analyzing, and documenting data, business process flows, system flows, and leading/coordinating end users.
· Experience documenting business process changes and procedures
· Experience with process improvement methodologies
· Hands-in experience providing front end technical support to users of technology products or services.
· Experience with system interface creation SDLC.
· Experience with developing and running SIT and UAT
· Ability to collaborate and coordinate activities with internal and external IT staff, Project Managers, and vendors to understand and document technical requirements and tasks.
· Experience working with a wide variety of technical and non-technical staff at all levels.
· Experience with vendor solution assessments and implementations.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Visio and SharePoint.
· Experience in academic institutions or large integrated healthcare environment.
· Experience with complex system implementations/ solutions.
· Experience with an Identity and Access Management solution
· Experience with ITSM and ITIL
· Experience with Service Now
· Experience with customer service with both tier I and II support
· Experience with both waterfall and agile projects
· Experience developing training and/or marketing materials
· Will work as a team member and independently on assigned deliverables.
· Elicit and document business and system requirements.
· Document current and future state workflows, business and system processes, and changes
· Lead/facilitate meetings with IT staff, end users/stakeholders, and vendors. Document meeting minutes, follow up tasks, issues, and key decisions.
· Perform research and analysis tasks as assigned by the Project Manager.
· Identify barriers and risks and resolve as needed.
· Provide documentation and training to transfer knowledge to the operational support unit.
· Provide tier II operational customer support and resolution for identity management systems
· Gather and document new processes, policies, and standards
· Perform analysis/evaluation to implement process improvements
· Design, develop and implement testing plans
· Develop training and organization change management materials
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.