IT Director Applications Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
San Ramon, CA 94583, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a IT Director to join our team at our client’s site in San Ramon, CA.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to provide strong leadership for the IT Business Applications team within our clients corporate IT team, located onsite and remote. This position is based out of our headquarters in San Ramon, CA.
- Operational Excellence
- Continuous improvement of operational processes.
- Remove opportunities for errors to enter the process.
- Metrics driven results.
- Review and quick disposition of daily issues.
- Develop and maintain daily dashboards.
- Automate manual processes.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting.
- Manage upgrades and changes with minimal impact to our customers.
- Business Intelligence
- Develop and improve the data warehouse.
- Create data models that provide analysis for business problems.
- Build dashboards for business units.
- Train business consumers on using analytic tools.
- Web Property Management
- Manage the clients .com, LMS, System Status Portal as well as other properties.
- Process work intake and manage priorities.
- Support the Marketing team to improve lead flow and web metrics.
- Telecom Billing
- Improve integrations between the applications in the billing environment.
- Recommend and implement processes and workflows designed that will improve current billing operations.
- Create and report on billing key performance indicators.
- Assist Finance Department with billing activities including and not limited to: Period end closing analysis, and reconciliation activities including earned and deferred revenue accounting.
- Develop, document and maintain billing processes and procedures
- Provide detailed metrics.
- Manage ERP and other backoffice applications supporting business processes including Bill-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay and Expense Management.
- Ensure compliance with SOX related to revenue cycle and key controls.
- Support existing and new systems and integration implementation.
- Participate and guide on cross functional initiatives and teams to drive process improvement changes, including systems and IT projects
- Manage interdependencies of projects and impact of external influences
- 6+ years IT management experience and 3+ years managing cloud applications required
- Experience in billing operations (preferably telecom or SaaS billing)
- Bachelor’s degree required; Graduate degree a plus
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and partnering skills
- Effective team leadership and development
- Excellent organization, communication and time management skills
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- SOX, PCI, SSAE16 experience desired
- Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity experience strongly desired
- Experience with Data Warehouse solutions
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.