Integration & Test Engineer - ENG05 - Cleared On-Site Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Aurora, CO, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Integration & Test Engineer - ENG05 - Cleared On-Site to join our team at our client’s site in Aurora, CO.
The candidate must have knowledge of system integration, test and software development. The candidate will utilize operational concepts, requirements, and other specifications to perform product and/or system-level assembly/integration in a delivered environment setting. The work will include development of a variety of assembly/integration artifacts, installation guide, integration and test procedures, data sets, scripts, reports, and presentations.
The candidate will lead an integration and test team that is matrixed across several multi-discipline agile software development product teams, working both collaboratively with teammates and independently to achieve assigned tasks. The candidate will attend technical interchange meetings and represent the organization in matters pertaining to the development of his/her project. The candidate will provide status on assigned tasks, document issues and resolve technical integration and test issues.
Key responsibilities for the qualified candidate include:
- Perform software system integration and test
- Perform trouble shooting of software systems
- Have the ability to work as an effective team member including other disciplines (systems, software, cyber, networking, IS, and configuration management) to troubleshoot and fix problems
- Enthusiastic and energetic performer able to work in a dynamic, fast paced, and sometimes pressured environment
- Team player incorporating a team based success philosophy
- Contribute to the completion of program and project milestones under the specific guidance of his/her immediate supervisor
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environment/tasking direction
In additional to program efforts the candidate may be asked to support various proposal efforts. This candidate must have the ability to manage time and resources in order to meet assigned deadlines.
- 8+ Years demonstrated Test Engineering Leadership experience with a track record of results
- Minimum 8+ years working experience in the integration, test or development of C++ and/or Java systems
- Understanding and experience with Agile methodology and DevSecOps approach
- Thorough understanding of the Systems Engineering development lifecycle and change management process
- Proven ability to define/develop/document integration solutions to total system or subsystem
- Trouble-shooting skills for systems comprised of software and hardware
- Experience with Linux OS based development
- Demonstrated experience with software and system-level integration and debugging including the ability to identify problems in network layer, communication layer, database layer, application layer
- Knowledge of Satellite Ground Systems, Ground System Operations, or Satellite Operations
- Ability to interact with end-user and internal staff to develop solutions to significant technical matters
- Ability to achieve results with minimal guidance
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Ability to travel to customer facilities to support integration and test activities
- US citizen with an active TS/SCI clearance
- Systems Test Engineering experience on a large government software development contract
- Knowledge and skills include RTiles, Sentient SW, Indications and Warnings (I&W), and Common Operating Picture (COP)
- Experience with Operational C2
- OMS/UCI Standards
- Experience with Container deployment (Docker/Kubernetes) and associated tools
- Experience with DevSecOps tools related to CI/CD (e.g. Rancher, Helm)
- Experience with scripting languages, python, etc.
- Experience performing regression test activities and Discrepancy Report (DR) verification
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree is required. STEM degree is preferred. Along with 8+ years’ of relevant experience - OR Master’s Degree STEM preferred with 6+ years’ of relevant experience 8 Years of experience with a BS – Or 6 years with an MS
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.