HR Project Manager Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Falls Church, VA 22042, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a HR Project Manager to join our team at our client’s site in Falls Church, VA.
The Human Resources Project Manager role will focus on leading change and culture initiatives in several critical areas to support our client’s employee experience through Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) strategy, and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programming. The HR Project Manager will be responsible for supporting our clients DE+I strategy and the implementation of various initiatives across the nation by developing programs and policies that will successfully attract, develop, and retain top talent of a diverse workforce. In addition, the HR Project Manager will develop, lead, and maintain meaningful Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs to integrate a triple bottom line (financial, environmental, and social) approach to drive impact.
The ideal candidate has proven the ability to manage and guide high-visibility projects while collaborating with peers and senior leaders to influence key stakeholders and executives. The HR Project Manager will also provide professional guidance and support to our team members as needed through coaching and guidance to business units and departments regarding employee relations, performance management, employee engagement, and HR policy.
· Develop enhancements to our client’s diversity, equity and inclusion strategy with accompanying goals and action plans that align with priorities based on employee feedback and strategic business goals.
· Identify, create, and promote training with a focus on organization-wide awareness and benefits of diverse and inclusive workforces.
· Partner closely with our client’s Recruiting on inclusion strategy in attracting, sourcing, interviewing, and hiring diverse talent.
· Support the creation and plan oversight for effective employee resource groups that support employee development, mentoring, sense of community, wellbeing, and business objectives.
· Foster and cultivate external relationships with networks and partnerships for best practice awareness to include our client’s partners and clients.
· Ensure compliance with equal employment opportunity (EEO) requirements and affirmative action programs to promote a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace.
· Lead, develop and maintain visible and meaningful programs, initiatives, and alliances to successfully execute our client’s CSR strategy to drive the most impact.
· Coordinate and sponsor volunteerism and our client’s philanthropic endeavors that best resonate with our stakeholders and communities.
· Support and encourage client and partner goals to include best environmental practices and building construction practices.
· Further our legacy as a best place to work by continuing to build a positive workplace culture through investment in training, professional development, safety, and the health of our team.
· Respond to HR-related inquiries, questions, and complaints from team members across all departments and provide guidance and direction on HR policies, programs, and processes.
· Help to define our HR strategic direction and develop plans to achieve business goals through team member feedback via our annual engagement survey, stay interviews and exit surveys.
· Assist in the tracking of HR-related activity, analyze data for trends, gaps and provide ad hoc reports/statistics to support departmental goals and initiatives (terminations, compensation, hires, diversity, etc.).
· Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of five years of Human Resources or project management experience
· Experience in the DE&I field with increasing scope and responsibilities preferred
· Experience with multicultural diversity, cultural competencies, and laws and regulations pertaining to EEO
· Experience in corporate responsibility and/or community programming preferred
· Working knowledge, understanding and application of HR concepts, practices, and appropriate employment laws
· Excellent interpersonal skills and experience building relationships within the HR team and with business partners
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Strong organizational, presentation, and public speaking skills with a high level of attention to detail
· Exhibits a professional demeanor with complete respect for confidentiality of sensitive data
· Ability to work independently and requires minimal direction in achieving goals
· Proficient in MS Office
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.