HAAAIB-Procurement Coordinator B - H05-Procurement Coordination Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Mesa, AZ 85215, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Procurement Coordinator B to join our team at our client’s site in Mesa, AZ.
The Indirect Supply Chain has an exciting opportunity for Procurement Coordinator to join our dynamic team in Mesa, AZ.
The Indirect Supply Chain organization is responsible for the sourcing, procurement and contract management of all indirect goods and services across Boeing’s global enterprise and is critical to enabling company operations. Categories within ISC scope include: Information Technology (e.g. Software, Infrastructure), Factory & Production Support (e.g. Capital Equipment, Tooling, Automation, Consumables), Enterprise & Corporate Services (e.g. Construction & Facilities Services, Logistics & Freight), and Engineering Test & Technology (e.g. Research & Technology, University Agreements).
This is an opportunity to be a part of a highly talented team whose collective experience spans globally with expertise in a variety of industries. We pride ourselves on people, value, and performance.
The primary responsibilities for this position include:
• Enters data, runs complex queries, performs updates and edits databases for procurement agents, management and other customers to ensure data integrity and timeliness.
• Collects, organizes, analyzes, edits and provides data from various computer systems and databases to procurement agents and management in order to effectively evaluate processes and performance within the procurement cycle.
• Communicates with suppliers, procurement agents and internal customers to identify and resolve issues associated with the procurement cycle such as quotes, billing, contracts and other documentation discrepancies to ensure contractual compliance.
• Oversees the scheduling and organization of meetings, recording and distribution of meeting minutes and agendas, processing and filing of forms and documentation and performs other administrative tasks to assist in the efficiency of procurement operations.
• Prepares customer specific, basic charts and reports for procurement agents and management to support analysis and management of procurement elements (e.g., supplier cost, delivery, quality).
• With close oversight of management, completes procurement responsibilities for low value, non complex procurements and releases to previously negotiated strategic agreements.
• Supports Procurement Agents in the completion of procurement transactions as determined by assigned management.
• Gathers documentation (e.g., drawings, specifications, statements of work) from various data sources and assists in the distribution to suppliers, in order to define contractual requirements.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
• Minimum of High School Diploma or GED.
• More than 1 year of experience using all the following Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• More than 1 year of experience with Supplier Management or Procurement practices and processes.
• More than 1 year of experience working with Procurement, Supplier Management, Supply Chain, Material Management and/or Logistics processes.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
• More than 1 year of experience collecting data from multiple sources to create reports.
Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 7 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate+5 years' related work, Bachelor+2 years' related work, etc.)
Hybrid onsite/remote position. Local Mesa, AZ candidates only.
|Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate).|
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.