GSA/DHS - BD Capture Manager Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Arlington, VA 22202, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a GSA/DHS - BD Capture Manager to join our team at our client’s site in Arlington, VA.
- Providing Capture Manager responsibilities for IDIQ and TO opportunities from GSA and DHS vehicles
- Serves as the senior SME for Business Development efforts around these major customers for the client, across the pursuit lifecycle and within an integrated team, including proposal, capture and business development activities
- Provides end-to-end thought leadership across proposal responses that may include elements such as technical solution, innovative approach, staffing, implementation schedule, and BOE
- Provides expert writing capabilities in the development of powerful stories to deliver solution wins
- Bachelor’s degree minimum
- 10 – 12 years of progressive experience in Business Development and Capture within the federal space - specifically with DHS and GSA programs, DOD is okay as well
- Expert understanding of proposal and bid processes for Task Orders and IDIQ responses
- Experience delivering multiple moderate to complex solutions wins at the enterprise level and an understanding of the sales cycle for major federal customers in DHS/GSA
Our client has a unique opportunity to grow with an already successful organization and make a huge impact immediately. They offer a very healthy salary for the market, very competitive benefits, uncapped bonus potential, and excellent retirement package through the ESOP status.
Apply ASAP only if you meet all requirements above.
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.