Full Stack .NET Developer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Washington, D.C., DC 20006, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Full Stack Developer to join our team at our client’s site in Washington, D.C., District Of Columbia.
Full stack developer is responsible for the development, maintenance, and support of custom applications, integrations, and system configurations which enhance and improve the quality of service to members and increase the efficiency of staff.
Highly collaborative role; engagement with team members, IT staff, and business partners.
- Designing user interactions on websites and/or mobile apps, developing servers and databases for website functionality and coding for web/mobile platforms. Developing front end website architecture along with backend web/middle tier applications.
- Undertake development initiatives that will enhance functionality, improve efficiencies, or add additional value to the operations or service offerings. Where appropriate, coordinate with vendors to obtain additional developmental resources or specialized expertise.
- Maintain a working knowledge and ability to develop advanced compiled application code (.NET, C#, etc.) as necessary to improve process efficiencies, security, and / or service offerings; including but not limited to, middleware applications that will consume other applications over HTTP, HTTPS, and TCP/IP.
- Work with Manager to come up with different ways to increase the percentage of automated vs. manual test cases.
- Own the technical design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems.
- Work with partners, suppliers and 3rd party vendors.
- Support specified custom and proprietary Applications that are in use by the Credit Union. Co-ordinate with internal support staff and with appropriate vendors to ensure that Applications perform as required and that services are available when needed by staff and members.
- Write, execute, and evaluate integration, and system unit tests using industry standard automated tools.
- Create scripts and leverage monitoring tooling to compare and validate data results from testing.
- Maintain a working knowledge and ability to develop Microsoft Report Service / Business Intelligence (BI) applications.
- Participate in annual Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) training and demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the BSA and OFAC, including the immediate reporting of unusual or suspicious activity to the Risk Management Department. Under-take additional training specific to daily responsibilities and as required to ensure continued compliance with all applicable regulations.
- 5+ years technology/systems or analytical experience
- 3+ years experience in Agile Frameworks, agile certification a plus.
- 2+ years Atlassian Platform, specifically Jira and Confluence
- 3+ years’ experience as front-end developer using UI/UX concepts for web and/or mobile design/development.
Additional Value Added Experience
- Familiarity with creating Journey maps, Personas, UI/UX principles and UCD methodology.
- Familiarity with Fiserv’s Architect SDK Toolkit and/or Fiserv OSI Core APIs.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines using DevOps tools. Work and collaborate with Operations for the intersection of automation testing and CI/CD Gates.
- Experience with using any Test Automation tools like selenium, Carina, Galen, etc.
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.