Full Stack Developer (Remote) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Herndon, VA 20170, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Full Stack Developer to join our team at our client’s site in Herndon, VA.
· Hands-on role with extensive involvement in developing, implementing, operating and enhancing products. The candidate is accountable for the quality of the product delivered.
· Implements the best practices of Agile and DevSecOps to deliver quality products predictably and consistently.
· Evaluates functional/business and technical requirements and identify gaps/risks.
· Reviews proposed enhancements to validate feasibility and assists with scoping and estimating work.
· Conducts development and testing activities using Agile and DevSecOps best practices
· Follows defined development workflows and quality processes and creates the required design and development artifacts
· Conducts peer reviews, parallel programming to
· Provides product support, product troubleshooting support and resolves product issues and defects
· In coordination with others, monitors and analyzes production performance, while looking for ways to optimize and scale existing solutions.
· Monitors product and process metrics (such as speed of delivery, quality, usability) and implements process improvements and product enhancements
· Promotes knowledge sharing activities within and across different product teams by creating and engaging in communities of practice and through documentation, training, and mentoring
· Keep skills up to date through ongoing self-directed training
· Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science or related field, Master' s degree preferred.
· 7 years of full-lifecycle application development experience and at least 3 years of experience using the technologies listed below and AWS cloud platform
· 4+ years of experience using Agile, DevSecOps, Test driven development, and other lean methodologies.
· Must have experience in using Agile project management tools (JIRA), and CI/CD pipelines.
· Experience developing cloud native solutions according to industry best practices
· Use industry best practices for source code management in Git as if it were open source
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present and comprehend technical details clearly. Must be able to demonstrate product demos to users and stakeholders, collect feedback and implement improvements.
· The ability to successfully obtain and maintain a U.S. Suitability/Public Trust Background Clearance
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.