Front End Developer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
San Francisco, CA 94105, US
9+ Month Contract
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Front End Developer to join our team at our client’s site in San Francisco, California.
- We are seeking a skilled senior frontend react developer experienced building web applications at scale. In this role, you will lead the architecture and development of various web experiences for key sporting events. You will join a team of engineers, product owners and producers passionate about delivering our fans the best sports experience possible.
- Your Day-to-Day:
- Developing web applications, tools and processes used across CBS Sports
- Evangelists of best practices and cutting edge technologies ensuring we remain relevant
- Participate in scrum ceremonies - daily stand-ups, grooming, sprint planning
- Practice DevOps, write good tests and deploy continuously to prod with monitoring
- Review your teammate’s design, code, provide constructive feedback and engage in good technical discussions and weekly deep dive sessions
- Partnering with producers, working in and across multiple teams to deliver scalable solutions
- Key Projects:
- Design and buildout blueprint UX for the development of score overrides, key players, playoff race, manual entry, real-time data analytics and management tools
- Design and buildout various web applications for tournament brackets and picks
- Design and buildout web applications for administering drafts, draft order and editorial insights.
- Requirements:Open to remote candidates - has a preference for the West Coast time zone - but is open
- 3+ years of experience in React
- Minimum of 3 years of experience building UI/UX from the ground up based on designs provided using HTML/CSS
- Experience consuming and integrating with REST APIs
- Familiarity with HTML5 WebSockets
- Experience in php/symfony is a plus
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.