FARSI2-Recruiter Specialist 2 - F10-Recruiter Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
North Charleston, SC 29418, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Recruiter Specialist 2 to join our team at our client’s site in North Charleston, SC.
Execute assignments supporting short and long-term recruiting strategies. Conduct research on recruitment standards, new trends and opportunities. Leverage online recruiting resources and tools to recruit the best candidates across multiple disciplines.
Supports recruiting efforts (e.g., talent sourcing, candidate evaluation/screening, interview process, extends offers and new hiring on-boarding, etc). Supports summer internship programs. Executes assignments supporting short and long-term recruiting strategies. Evaluates and recommends job postings. Conducts research on recruitment standards and monitors new trends and opportunities. Performs screening and interviews of qualified candidates. Leverage online recruiting resources, tools and systems to identify and recruit the best candidates. Participates in recruiting events to identify and evaluate applicants that support recruiting and sourcing strategies. Partners with hiring organizations across multiple disciplines. Sources external resume databases for diverse and qualified candidates.
In this position, you will be responsible for collaborating with Hiring Managers and Talent Acquisition Leaders to develop and execute recruitment strategies that drive our business forward. With a focus on candidate experience and delivering results, this role is critical to our long-term success. We welcome you to be part of the journey in our mission to secure the Best Team & Talent for our future!
• Partner with hiring leaders to understand critical job requirements, create and implement candidate generation strategies, and deliver the best candidates for each open position.
• Leverage our Applicant Tracking System to create and publish requisitions, screen candidates, and assist in providing a smooth on-boarding experience.
• Partner and manage high-touch relationships with internal and external candidates and domestic hiring managers across multiple disciplines, locations and businesses.
• Understand and translate technical/functional hiring needs to ensure job descriptions, qualifications and requirements are effectively reflected in job postings.
• Proactively search external resume databases using Boolean search strings in a Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) environment.
• Represent the job requisition, related skills, hiring organization/program and compensation package to effectively pre-screen candidates, identify qualified pool and coordinate interview scheduling.
• Provide proactive and consistent communication with business partners to drive the process, provide status and ensure successful hire within expected timeline.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
• Experience in recruiting talent (sourcing, screening, and closing both internal and external candidates) and/or related work experience in Human Resources and/or customer service
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Proven track record of collaborating with internal stakeholders such as HR Business Partners and business leaders
• Demonstrated ability working and excelling in a fast-paced, variable environment
• Experience recruiting candidates with a security clearance
• Using Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) tools (i.e. Avature, Sourcepoint, etc.)
• Experience with Workday
• Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
• Experience sourcing talent using a variety of tools including LinkedIn and professional networks, Boolean searches, and other social media tools
• Experience working with OFCCP and EEOC compliance guidelines.
• Experience building positive relationships with business partners, human resources and internal recruiting / staffing teams and candidates.
• Experience negotiating compensation with business partners and candidates.
Typical Education & Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+1 years' related work experience, 7 years' related work experience, etc.).
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.