Engineering Technician III Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Louisville, CO 80027, US
Contract to Perm
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking an Engineering Technician III to join our team at our client’s site in Louisville, CO.
- Associate' s degree in a related field of study and at least 4 years of relevant experience
- A higher level degree may substitute for experience
- Related experience may be considered in lieu of required education
- Ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings, diagrams, schematics and manuals
- Surface Mount Technology (SMT) Experience; Specifically with SMT stencils and foils, soldering equipment and “pick and place” machines to ensure the proper assembly and placement of components onto circuit boards
- Able to perform manufacturing and production activities according to NASA/ICP space standards in the areas of mechanical and electrical assembly, soldering resistance welding, epoxy application, crimping and wire harness assembly.
- Ability to work with standard laboratory test equipment, other measurement equipment, hand tools, and power tools
- Previous experience and/or certifications within the aerospace and defense industry; NASA/ICP certifications
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with configuration management systems
- Understands and implements aerospace best practices, meets quality requirements, and space-flight work habits.
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance may be required
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.