Electronic Systems Design & Analysis Engineer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Everett, WA 98204, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Design and Analysis Engineer 5 to join our team at our client’s site in Everett, WA.
- Bachelor's degree with 14 or more years' experience, Master's degree with 12 or more years' experience or PhD with 9 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
- Leads work with customers to develop and document electronic and electrical system requirements on complex multi-tiered projects Leads analysis and translation of complex requirements into system architecture, hardware and software designs and interface specifications
- Leads testing and validation work on complex system designs to assure that operational and functional requirements are met
- Works with other to develop program test strategies
- Manages performance of critical suppliers to ensure system integration and compliance with requirements
- Conducts program independent reviews and reports results to program leadership
- Provides critical support of fielded hardware and software over the entire product lifecycle
- Leads research into technology advances for potential application to company business needs
- Makes recommendations for technology investments
- Recognized as a business unit-wide expert in process development and qualification, physical and functional integration and installation design and resolving supplier technical issues
- GOOD LAB TESTING
- KNOWKEDGE OF BOEING PROCESSES AND TOOLS/EEE
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- Design concepts and techniques
- Electronics system design
- Safety Awareness
- systems thinking
- Previous Boeing experience is a plus but not required
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.