Electrical Engineer III Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Louisville, CO 80027, US
Contract to Perm
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking an Electrical Engineer III to join our team at our client’s site in Louisville CO.
In this role you will research, design, develop, test, certify, deploy and improve cutting edge products and services. These cover a very wide range from advanced mission payloads and electronic systems through highly integrated aircraft to orbital and space exploration systems. You'll conceptualize and design new products and processes throughout the product lifecycle from analog and digital electronic circuit card assemblies to fully integrated systems.
- Bachelor's of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or other related discipline and 6 or more years of relevant experience
- NASA-STD-8739.1 and NASA-STD-8739.4
- J-STD-001 w/ space addendum
- IPC 620 with Space Addendum
- AS50881 Aerospace Vehicle Wiring (former mil std)
- FAA/14 CFR Wire Harness Standards
- Demonstrated knowledge of engineering principles and practices
- Understanding of Computer Aided Engineering tools
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary design & development teams
- Exposure to simulations through functional and logical models and system analysis
- Background in the Aerospace and Defense Industry
- Experience composing and analyzing Electrical Load Analysis (ELA), circuit modeling, simulation, and analysis
- Familiarity with design requirements related to High Intensity Radiated Field (HIRF) and Indirect Effects of Lightning (IEL)
- Knowledge of industry-standard electrical design principles, to include, but not limited to model-based definition, electrical component selection, manufacturing, and production processes
- Familiar with Electro Magnetic Effects (EME) to include, Electro Magnetic Compatibility (EMC) and Electro Magnetic Interference (EMI)
- Experience in digital or analog circuit design and schematic capture
- Understanding of the printed circuit board layout process and tools
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.