Electrical/Electronic Installation Design Engineer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Tukwila, WA 98108, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a 6B1CI5-Wire Design & Install Engr 5 - 679-Electrical/Electronic Installation Design to join our team at our client’s site in Tukwila, WA.
- Provides guidance in the development of cable/wire harness detail and assembly designs
- Provides guidance in the development of electrical product detail, assembly and installation designs
- Provides direction used by multiple teams to analyze complex results and performs design reviews
- Provides guidance in engineering design disposition on discrepancies
- Defines processes, specifications and procedures that support the design and manufacture of electrical commodities
- Provides direction used by multiple teams to develop complex statements of work, metrics, schedules and budgets
- Directs the technical review of supplier capabilities to facilitate source selection
- Directs the development of functional and physical design requirements to ensure complete integrated design architecture
- Works under consultative direction
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 14 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+9 years' related work experience, Master+12 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.