Digital Signal Processing Engineer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Aurora, CO 80011, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Digital Signal Processing Engineer, DSP, with an Active Top Secret or Secret Clearance to join our team at our client’s site in Aurora, Colorado.
As a Digital Signal Processing Engineer, this person will be a team member of a dynamic and multi-discipline development team within our clients program area.
Responsibilities will span from the development and fielding life cycle from initial concept definition through detailed design, development and qualification testing and into fielding and customer support. The team member will work on a small, tightly focused team to accomplish assigned tasking/milestones and work with the staff leadership to ensure adherence to budgets, plans, and schedules. The ideal candidate will have experience with radio frequency (RF) communications links and systems, algorithm prototyping/modeling, waveform design, and software-defined radios.
Clearance Requirement: Must be a US Citizens with a current/active TS/SCI clearance
· Required Experience, Knowledge and/or Skills:
· Minimum 6+ years of related work experience
· Experience/Knowledge with waveform design and application
· Experience with signal modulation application
· Familiar with communication links
· Working knowledge using Matlab or X-MIDAS or related languages for algorithm prototyping and simulation
· Working knowledge with software development in C/C++ or related languages
· Understanding of software development processes and their application to programs
· Active TS/SCI, Positions available for a Secret or TS as well
Desired Experience, Knowledge and/ or Skills:
· Working knowledge of spread spectrum communication signals and systems
· Experience designing for and implementing algorithms on software-defined radios
· Experience developing with Python and Java
· Experience developing on Linux operating system
· Experience developing with X-Midas
· Experience developing with Redhawk
8.S./M.S. in Engineering or Computer Science, Physics, Math, or related STEM degree
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.