Designer II Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Broomfield, CO 80021, US
Contract to Perm
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Designer II to join our team at our client’s site in Broomfield, CO.
If you are a self-starter known for your partnership and communication skills, come join us as a Designer! In this role, you will be using your skills and expertise to develop highly complex designs. These cover a very wide range, from advanced mission payloads and electronic systems through highly integrated aircraft to orbital and space exploration systems. You'll create and review layouts, drawings, and models for clarity, completeness, and accuracy. You'll identify design errors, omissions, and other deficiencies, and recommend revisions and/or improvements in designs.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field of study and typically 3 or more years of relevant experience
- A higher level degree may substitute for experience
- Related experience may be considered in lieu of required education
- Understanding of engineering principles and practices
- Experience with Computer Aided Engineering tools
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary design and development teams
- Experience using SOLIDWORKS, Creo, NX, ProEngineer, AutoCAD, CATIA
- Working knowledge of ASME and Government standards
- Background in the Aerospace & Defense Industry
- Prior experience applying and interpreting Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) per ASME Y14.5
- Knowledge of industry-standard design principles, to include, but not limited to parametric design, model-based definition, material hardware and or electrical component selection, fabrication, manufacturing, and production processes
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.