DBA Integration Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Everett, WA, US
Blackstone Technology Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a DBA Integration to join our team at our client s site in Everett, WA.
JOB SUMMARY: Under minimal supervision, is responsible for configuration, synchronization and maintenance of all interface application environments (test, training, production, DR). Performs server software installations and upgrades, monitors, analyzes and troubleshoots system environments, maintain appropriate version control, administration of scripts for file manipulation and programming access to multiple environments; be involved in the synchronization of data and programs across environments; this position will perform or assist in programming, interfacing and data conversion activities. Works closely with application analysts and system administrators to complete assigned tasks. Experience in enterprise application installation, upgrade, maintenance, database administration, version control, and custom programming is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment.
- Build/Support/Process HL7 Messages in Epic Bridges and Corepoint.
- Leads, defines, develops, tests, and implements new interfaces between product suites and applications/interface upgrades.
- Train and mentor other team members with difficult inquiries and problems.
- Leads the development of interface testing and programming plans. Participates in hardware and software evaluation efforts related to the purchase or utilization of new hardware, new systems, and new system or application development software.
- Leads preparation of accurate and complete technical specifications, such as schema or file specifications, program specifications, backup and recovery controls as necessary for all development efforts.
- Works closely with users to define objectives and outputs of proposed applications in accordance with standards. Conducts or participates in feasibility studies to determine the most appropriate technical solutions for proposed requirements. Reviews progress and evaluates results. Makes recommendations.
- Leads development of prototypical systems or system components to demonstrate technical feasibility. Prototype construction may include the new utilization of hardware and software development tools and techniques.
- Provide support for other Applications within the department.
- Leads in planning, executing, and managing the integration of new applications into existing infrastructure, systems and software throughout the enterprise.
- Develops or modifies highly complex or technically advanced application enhancements in accordance with accepted protocols and standards. Prepares accurate and complete technical specifications, such as schema or file specifications, program specifications, backup and recovery controls as necessary for all development efforts.
- Promotes positive interpersonal relationships with fellow employees and physicians.
Troubleshoot day to day issues.
- Develop documentation necessary for team coverage when unavailable.
- Document all changes in according to The Everett Clinic Standards.
Duties listed below are integrated into all job functions:
Integrates Lean principles, practices and tools to improve operational efficiency, reduce costs and increase customer satisfaction.
Frequently must follow written and oral instructions as well as complete routine tasks independently.
Completes annual compliance training on HIPAA/Privacy/Confidentiality/Non-Discrimination/Harassment/Integrity Statement and signs Agreements.
Ensures confidentiality of patient information following HIPAA guidelines and TEC policies.
Attends training to meet requirements of the job position and as needed or mandated by TEC policies, Div. of Occupational Safety & Health (DOSH), OSHA, L&I and other state/federal regulations.
Has regular and predictable attendance.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Note that these requirements are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and ability required to perform this job.
Knowledge: Corepoint Interface Engine, Epic Bridges, Knowledge of Epic integration workflow, SQL and Microsoft Office Products.
Skills: Demonstrated analytical skills: analyze complex tasks, systems, and problems and determine possible solutions and design as well as implement and evaluate most effective solution. Strong group participation skills and the ability to work well with other team members to achieve results. Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
Blackstone is a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone was founded in 1998, and has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
<br></b>Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry.
Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
</p><p><b>WHAT WE DO
<br></b>We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.</p><p><b>HOW WE DO IT<br></b>Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.</p>