Cloud System Engineer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Colorado Springs, CO 80919, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Cloud System Engineers to join our team at our client’s site in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
What you will be doing:
· Working on the All Partners Access Network (APAN) as a Cloud Developer
· APAN is a Web-based, non .mil collaboration platform developed to foster information and knowledge sharing between the United States Department of Defense and non-DoD entities
· Coordinating with team members that are working in the Hawaii time zone
· Providing inputs from your experience working with AWS DevOps
· AWS Certification
· Bachelor’s Degree with 9 years’ experience
· Possess or have the ability to obtain a security clearance immediately upon employment
What you need:
· Considerable cloud-based infrastructure buildout experience within AWS.
· Able to work independently with minimal oversight and have adequate experience and knowledge to complete their work without technical training or guidance.
· Given a set of requirements: functions, services, operating system (OS), and AWS instance specifications, be able to perform the actual build/configuration within AWS.
· Strong background and experience working with Microsoft OS and applications, virtual networking,
· Cisco FirePower/Threat Defense, and F5 configurations.
· AWS CloudFormation
· Chef automation
· PowerShell scripting
· Adobe Connect architecture and configuration
· AWS certified, and at least CompTIA Security+ (must complete within 3 months of start date)
What would be helpful:
· Federated SSO (Single Sign-On) integration
· F5 configuration/automation
· Ansible automation (F5/Splunk automation and CM)
· Windows Systems and Applications automation
What’s in it for you:
· Excellent benefits and compensation
· Exciting team and technology
· Huge potential in a small company
· Expression and creativity are the norm here
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.