Cloud Solutions Architect Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Herndon, VA 20170, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Cloud Solutions Architect to join our team at our client’s site in Herndon, VA.
· As a Cloud technology SME and a leader, you’ll own strategy, architecture and delivery of cloud solutions for our clients
· Drive and be accountable for technical direction and delivery on client engagements
· Lead our Innovation Center initiatives to enhance our technology innovation capabilities
· Mentor and coach team members to help them grow and perform their best
· Own technology proposals strategy and development
· Be a vocal and visible leader in the industry
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 10+ years of experience with Enterprise Architecture and large-scale cloud based applications
· AWS Professional Solutions Architect Certification
· Expertise in web services, microservice architecture and Application Programming Interfaces
· Expertise in decomposing application components and leveraging cloud technologies
· Expertise in solving disparate business problems by delivering cohesive technology solutions
· Experience working in one or multiple areas, but with the versatility to grow in other areas:
o Cloud enabled/cloud native solutions
o Advanced Analytics
o Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence/Robotic Process Automation
o User Experience
· Experience defining and driving Cloud Solutions and Engineering within large teams
· Experience establishing modernization and migration roadmaps for large scale cloud applications
· Independently lead large scale technology initiatives
· Ability to influence and negotiate
· Master’s degree in a STEM related field
· Ability to obtain Public Trust (MBI) Clearance
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.