Cloud Network Engineer-AS0003Q0 Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Colorado Springs, CO 80912, US
Contract to Perm
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm is seeking a Cloud Network Engineer to join our team and work at our client site in Colorado Springs, CO.
Job Description: We are looking for a talented Cloud Network Engineer with an Active Secret Clearance to join our client supporting the MDA. The Cloud Network Engineer must have a passion for cutting-edge technologies including the latest developments in Software Defined Networking (SDN). This individual will assist our enterprise in the adoption and maturation of VMware cloud technologies.
- Analyzing requirements, designing and developing software defined networks with VMware NSX
- Designing, deploying, and maintaining the cloud
- Writing scripts to automate the provisioning and maintenance of network components in a distributed, cloud infrastructure
- Developing custom blueprints and workflows using NSX
- High School Diploma and 16 years general experience or an Associate s degree and 14 years general experience or a Bachelor s degree and 12 years general experience. 8 years related experience
- Must have design and implementation experience in VMware virtualization platform, vSphere 6.x
- Candidate must possess a CompTIA Security+ certification or DoD 8570.01-m IAT Level II approved certification
- Must be a US citizen
- This position requires an active DoD Secret clearance
- VMware Cloud Management and Automation, Data Center Virtualization and/or Network Virtualization Certification(s)
- VMware NSX experience
- Understanding of Cisco NX-OS, Brocade and/or Palo Alto networking components
- Able to thoroughly document work and adhere to enterprise processes & procedures
- Able to communicate well with both the customer and internal engineering teams during requirements gathering, design and implementation phases of projects
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
<br></b>Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry.
Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
</p><p><b>WHAT WE DO
<br></b>We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.</p><p><b>HOW WE DO IT<br></b>Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.</p>