Cloud Advisory Lead Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Herndon, VA 20170, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Cloud Advisory Lead to join our team at our client’s site in Herndon, VA.
· Provide oversight, strategic though leadership, and innovative solutions toward maturing IT-Wide cloud strategy, enablement, and shared service processes to include Cloud Advisory, Advocacy, Onboarding and Adoption, and Tenant self-service.
· Provide advisory services and technical expertise on increasing knowledge and accelerating cloud adoption for stakeholders.
· Engage with tenants to understand business and technical priorities and challenges leading to requirements and help determine a targeted cloud strategy.
· Develop reusable tools to include enterprise cloud playbooks and standardized processes to increase awareness and reduce operational costs and timelines.
· Refine cloud economics model to continuously align investments to business value.
· Provide project management support and facilitate cross team coordination to develop and manage onboarding and adoption timelines and manage activities required for major tenant deployments, to include identifying and managing associated risks, issues, and dependencies.
· Translate tenant specific milestones and key activities to program level cloud enablement roadmaps and presentations, tailored for both senior and executive level leadership.
· Manage and enhance the processes required to triage, prioritize, and funnel tenant requests for new capabilities.
· Drive continuous improvement in areas that span requirements management, prioritization, service delivery, customer experience and engagement, organization change management, training, communications, performance measurements and management.
· 12+ years of demonstrated IT experience and a Bachelors in IT or related field.
· 8+ years of IT project management experience driving complex department and agency level IT initiatives.
· 6+ years of driving organizational change management activities for complex departments and agency level IT initiatives.
· 6+ years managing customer experience, developing stakeholder engagement strategies and using data analytics to enrich experiences.
· 6+ years driving process improvement leading to organizational efficiencies and reduction of operational costs.
· 4+ years managing department level, to include developing enterprise cloud mission, vision, and goals as well as organizational Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
· Demonstrated experience leading Application Rationalization, IT Portfolio management and Cloud migration planning initiatives.
· Demonstrated experience de-composing work into a discrete set of milestones and associated set of risks, issues, and dependencies.
· Experience analyzing and reviewing IT investments and services to ensure they align with the business needs and strategy.
· Experience working with ServiceNow or Jira Service Desk, developing SLOs, and using data analytics to drive process improvement opportunities.
· Experience with SAFe and implementing Agile best practices, using Jira and Confluence to effectively plan and manage work.
· AWS Cloud certification.
· Must have AWS Experience.
· Ability to obtain and maintain Public Trust clearance.
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.