Channel Marketing Manager, Built for Construction Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Nashville, TN 37211, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Channel Marketing Manager, Built for Construction to join our team at our client’s site in Nashville, TN.
As the Channel Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to create, implement and optimize account-based marketing playbooks to meet the growth objectives of the Built for Construction suite of products and services. Working under the Growth Marketing manager, and alongside Revenue teams, the Channel Marketing Manager, will be responsible for developing and executing a magnitude of highly targeted and personalized campaigns to hundreds of prospects at any given time. The ideal candidate for this role has a deep understanding of how to market to different personas within a mid-market organization, has a data-driven mindset, and wants to own campaigns from start to finish.
In this role, you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of our prospect and client lifecycle journey
- Develop targeted multi-touch campaigns based on firmographics, technographics, etc., targeting key personas to engage and move accounts through the Built for Construction prospect to client funnel
- Educate and work closely with the Built for Construction sales and customer success teams on new and existing account-based marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with content and digital marketing teams to promote blog articles, videos, case studies, and more to strategic account lists
- Manage the account lists along with optimizing our Account-Based Marketing platform, Demandbase, for best results
- Create scalable, trackable, account-based marketing playbooks in partnership marketing leadership including account-based prospecting, inbound lead follow-up, nurture campaigns, channel activities, live/online events, meeting setting and automated routing with the goal of increasing conversions to build pipeline and accelerating deal closings
- Identify the most effective marketing messages, value proposition, materials, channels, and calls to action for personas and key accounts in the regions
- Oversee project timelines, internal and external resources, and budget
- Establish and report on key performance indicators, pipeline, and sourced/influenced pipeline leveraging marketing dashboards
You will fit right in if you:
- Are a proactive self-starter with a high degree of initiative and critical thinking
- Enjoy continuous learning and operational excellence
- Have an adaptable, can-do work attitude
- Maintain a high degree of personal responsibility and ownership in everything you do
- Understand and obsess over pipeline generation and key metrics
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of proven multi-channel B2B marketing experience within enterprise software/SaaS
- 1-2 years of Salesforce experience
- Experience with Demandbase and/or Sendoso is a plus
- Superb verbal/writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience sourcing and managing vendor relationships for marketing program execution
- Unquestionable integrity and excellent work ethic
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.