Business Support Specialist I Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Colorado Springs, CO 80903, US
9+ Month Contract
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Business Support Specialist I to join our team at our client’s site in Colorado Springs, CO.
Perform a variety of general clerical, record keeping in support of records management and utility locate requests. You will also collaborate with utility owners, contractors, project managers, records management staff, Utility Locators, Utility Program Coordinator, and GIS Technicians with locate requests to minimize and protect underground infrastructure. Researching paper files to check if scanned electronically, scan missing documents, box, and log contents for archiving.
Essential Job Functions -
- Provide general information and assistance to the public regarding policies and procedures
- Respond to phone, email communication with locate requests; review request information and if needed assign locator, otherwise clear locate request
- Assign and dispatch emergency requests
- Report IT issues
- Respond to emergency locate requests and reports with service outages; provide information to Utility Program Coordinator
- Assign Subsurface Utility Engineering Requests to GIS Technicians with completion within 10 business days
- Review, research, and summarize a variety of statistical, and other information
- Research paper files to check if scanned electronically and scan missing documents
- Utilize software to link scanned construction drawings for internal/external users. Scan and link documents by subdivision. Potentially box paper documents and prepare for storage. Review boxed documents for research projects.
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.