Business Analysis Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
New York, NY 10002, US
6-9 Month Contract
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Business Analysis to join our team at our client’s site in, .
Job Description: Responsibilities:
• Disseminate information regarding tools, reports, or metadata enhancements.
• Conduct or coordinate tests to ensure that intelligence is consistent with defined needs.
• Identify or monitor current and potential customers, using business intelligence tools.
• Synthesize current business intelligence or trend data to support recommendations for action.
• Maintain or update business intelligence tools, databases, dashboards, systems, or methods.
• Manage timely flow of business intelligence information to users.
• Identify and analyze industry or geographic trends with business strategy implications.
• Provide technical support for existing reports, dashboards, or other tools.
• Maintain library of model documents, templates, or other reusable knowledge assets.
• Create or review technical design documentation to ensure the accurate development of reporting solutions.
• Communicate with customers, competitors, suppliers, professional organizations, or others to stay abreast of industry or business trends.
• Document specifications for business intelligence or information technology (IT) reports, dashboards, or other outputs.
• Create business intelligence tools or systems, including design of related databases, spreadsheets, or outputs.
• Collect business intelligence data from available industry reports, public information, field reports, or purchased sources.
• Analyze technology trends to identify markets for future product development or to improve sales of existing products.
• Analyze competitive market strategies through analysis of related product, market, or share trends.
• Generate standard or custom reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review by executives, managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
• Undergraduate degree preferred Computer Science/Management Information Systems or related field desired
• Microsoft experience, Word, Excel
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.