Background Screener Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Mesa, AZ 85215, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a LAHWI2-S&F Protection Multi Op Spec 2 - L08-S&Fp Operations to join our team at our client’s site in Mesa, AZ.
Our Clients Security Background Screening organization is a dynamic and fast paced environment that protects the safety and productivity of the enterprise and its employees by managing extensive background investigations and screening of new hire applicants, contractors, construction workers, candidates for executive promotion, re-hires, and recalled union members at both domestic and international locations. We supports all business functions within Boeing and its subsidiaries. We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic person to join our team as a Background Screener. This is a fully virtual position that must be located near a major client, AZ, FL, PA, PNW or MO site.
Education requirements: HS/GED
- Security Background Screening and Adjudication team member working in a high-volume and fast paced environment in order to mitigate foreseeable risk to Boeing’s people, property, product and information through the execution of professional background screening and adjudication services.
- The successful applicant will be able to review and analyze multiple data sets to identify concerns and discrepancies in an applicant’s background investigation.
- Based on established standards, make reasoned conclusions as to whether applicants are suitable for hire based on company procedure, practices, and guidelines, as well as relevant federal and state laws.
- Applicant will apply their knowledge of the criminal justice system to determine if a criminal record is legal to be considered for employment purposes.
- Gather independent information from public records sources, and employment applications to determine if applicants meet the established screening standards for new hires and contingent labor personnel.
- Work under the direction and in consultation with team lead and manager of the Security Background Screening program.
- Provide guidance, education, and direction to any selected background third-party supplier that is integrating its services into the background investigation program processes.
- Review background supplier’s research results for accuracy and thoroughness, ensuring quality oversight of work product.
- Provide background screening and adjudication support to company subsidiaries as required.
- Extract and monitor metrics on scheduled basis and create charts, graphs, and spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel).
- Ability to participate on multi-disciplined teams is required
- Must be flexible in adapting to changing program priorities, deadlines, tasks, and resource limitations
- Requires a motivated individual who is a self-starter, a cooperative team player, and who demonstrates a sense of urgency and initiative in determining and completing actions independently
- Must be willing to share workload and responsibilities cooperatively with other team members to satisfactorily accomplish all program requirements
- Candidate needs to be prepared for fast pace work environment
- Successfully completing training is a contingency for this assignment
- Must be computer literate and able to navigate computer
- This role will be open to Remote work
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.