Back-End Developer, Mid Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Alexandria, VA 22314, US
9+ Month Contract
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Back-End Developer, Mid to join our team at our client’s site in Alexandria, VA.
Java Developer with experience in developing J2EE applications using REST/JSON, Spring, SpringBoot, J2EE. Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements. Follows approved Agile life cycle methodologies, creates design documents & performs program coding. Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
· 6+ years of relevant experience and a Bachelor’s degree is required. Commensurate experience for education.
· Strong knowledge and project experience in Java Technologies like J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Spring, Struts, Springboot, JPA, Web Services (REST, Soap), XSLT, XML
· Experience designing and implementing unit and functional testing
· Experience performing design and code reviews
· Experience with Database design including Stored Procedures, DML and DDL tasks
· Knowledge of Jenkins/Code Management (GIT, SVN)//Configuration
· Experience building/converting projects to Maven platform
· Experience with production support and issue resolution
· Experience working with in an Agile development environment
· Experience with JIRA
· Excellent communication and teamwork skills
· Experience with performance tools, and hands-on debugging skills on any preferred IDE.
· Knowledge on Docker, Kubernetes and deployment Pipelines
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.