AWS Cloud Engineer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Aurora, CO 80013, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a AWS Cloud Engineer to join our team at our client’s site in Aurora, CO.
The Hardware and Infrastructure Engineering (HW&I) team has a professional position as a AWS / Cloud Engineerwith DevSecOps & Infrastructure experience through the use of Ansible and CHEF Automation tool sets available immediately support design, prototype and onboarding activities for hosting existing applications on an Amazon Web Services-based environment.
Security Clearance Requirement:
Must be a US Citizen and have ability to obtain and maintain a DOD-S Security Clearance
• Hands on experience designing, implementing, and supporting AWS/Cloud environments; i.e. Strong Exposure public cloud (AWS, Azure, etc.) infrastructure environments
• Extensive Linux development experience
• Broad experience developing automated infrastructure testing of large system deployments using Ansible, Terraform, Rancher and/or OpenShift (Ansible and Terraform highly preferred)
• Prior experience implementing code / artifact control tools such as Git
• Technical experience interfacing with both internal and external stakeholders
• US Citizen – Able to obtain DOD-S clearance is required
• Knowledge of Enterprise Application development and deployment processes
• Experience with SAFe agile processes
• RHEL Development Experience
• Technical leadership experience; including technical mentoring and coaching
• Current existing DOD-S Security Clearance is preferred
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM), or related STEM Degree program from an Accredited University, School, and/or College required with 6 years of relevant work experience.
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.