6K8CI5-Systems Engineer 5 - 6G7-Sys Integr, Ver & Validation Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Huntsville, AL 35824, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Systems Engineer 5 to join our team at our client’s site in Huntsville, AL.
Must have Top Secret Clearance to start
Applies an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to lead activities to plan, design, develop and verify complex lifecycle balanced system of systems and system solutions. Leads others to evaluate customer/operational needs to define system performance requirements, integrate technical parameters and assure compatibility of all physical, functional and program interfaces. Leads analyses to optimize total system of systems and/or system architecture. Leads analyses for affordability, safety, reliability, maintainability, testability, human systems integration, survivability, vulnerability, susceptibility, system security, regulatory, certification, product assurance and other specialties quality factors into a preferred configuration to ensure mission success. Leads, develops, maintains and identifies improvements the planning, organization, implementation and monitoring of requirements management processes, tools, risk, issues, opportunity management and technology readiness assessment processes.
• Develop and evolve detailed requirements for the EKV, flowing those requirements to subsystems and units
• Manage the maturation of the design via disciplined systems engineering and design reviews
• Collaborate with government counterparts and supplier CEs and responsible engineers in support of program execution
• Manage the integration of the EKV via unit and subsystem selloff, installation and verification activities
• Test the EKV and performing analysis to demonstrate to the customer that all acceptance criteria have been met
• Develop the planning, organization, implementation and monitoring of requirements management processes, tools, risk, issues, opportunity management and technology readiness assessment processes
• Address and resolve production and fleet sustainment technical issues
• Resolve cross-functional technical issues, FRB, MRB and RCCA.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience)
• Systems Engineering experience
• BMDS and GMD or equivalent weapon system architecture, design, integration and verification experience
• Weapon system interceptor, payload, seeker or relevant vehicle experience
• Develop solutions to complex technical problems
• Exercise critical thinking and analytical skills
• Lead trade studies, and drive issues to closure
• Work with customers, program office, and interdisciplinary program teams
• Strong communication (both written and verbal)
• Engineering Leadership experience
• Must have an ENG Degree
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience)
• Aerospace, System Engineering or Electro-mechanical engineering skills
• Model-based Systems Engineering (MBSE) skills
• 10+ years experience with engineering and test data analysis
• Product engineering design and verification authority, MRB and FRB certifications
Bachelor's degree with 14 or more years' experience, Master's degreee with 12 or more years' experience or PhD with 9 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.