6K8CI3-Systems Engineer 3 - 62U-Reliab, Maintain & Sys Health Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Warner Robins, GA 31088, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Systems Engineer 3 to join our team at our client’s site in Warner Robins, GA.
Applies an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan, design, develop and verify a lifecycle balanced system of systems and system solutions. Evaluates customer and /operational needs to define and coordinate system performance requirements, integrate technical parameters and assure compatibility of all physical, functional and program interfaces. Performs various analyses to optimize total system of systems and/or system architecture. Performs analyses for affordability, safety, reliability, maintainability, testability, human systems integration, survivability, vulnerability, susceptibility, system security, regulatory, certification, product assurance and other specialties quality factors into a preferred configuration to ensure mission success. Develops the planning, organization, implementation and monitoring of requirements management processes, tools, risk, issues, opportunity management and technology readiness assessment processes. Resolves cross-functional technical issues.
Boeing Global Services (BGS) C-17 Globemaster III is seeking a Systems Engineer 3: C-17 Reliability & Maintainability for exciting opportunities with the Fleet Reliability & Analysis Team in Warner Robins, Georgia
This candidate will perform Reliability & Maintainability (R&M) tasks such as Predictions, Failure Mode & Effect Analyses, Failure Review, Corrective Action, Maintainability Analysis, and Engineering Investigations.
• Works with Engineering to perform Reliability-Centered Maintenance (RCM) / Maintenance Steering Group (MSG-3) analysis of existing and modified systems
• Performs various analyses to optimize total system of systems and/or system architecture.
• Perform failure analysis that includes root cause corrective action recommendations
• Performs reliability processes including collecting data, developing metrics, and conducting trend analysis
• Execute various analyses to evaluate specification compliance and optimize total system of systems and/or system architecture
• Conduct failure analyses to recommend operational, maintenance, and process changes so as to maximize aircraft systems reliability, availability and life expectancy
Export Control Requirement:
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee. Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
• Bachelors, Master's or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
• 5+ years of experience with reliability analyses including mission reliability parameters, mean time between failure, schedule reliability.
• Ability to read electrical and mechanical engineering drawings including schematics, wiring diagrams and install drawings
• Proficient with MS Excel, MS Access, MySQL/ PL SQL / ORACLE
• Strong verbal and presentation skills
• Must be self-motivated and capable of working with minimal supervision
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
• Knowledge of R&M standards such as NAVAIR 00-25-403, DOD Manual 4151.22-M
• Experience with Excel and Tableau is a plus
• Experience with Python / Java is a plus
Top 3 Requirements:
• Knowledge of Air Force’s G081 system
• Experience with Aircraft Maintenance
• Experience with aircraft reliability and maintainability
Typical Education & Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).
Required: Root Cause Analysis, Aircraft Systems, Maintenance Engineering, System Engineering, Reliability Engineering, Reliability Analyses, System Health, Analysis and Corrective action, Failure Modes Effects and Critic
Nice to Have: C-17 Globemaster III Program, Field Data Analysis, Failure Analysis, Data Visualizations, Data Analytics, Mechanical/Structural Engineering Principals, Spacecraft, Flight Systems, Statistical Concepts, Tech Data Library and Database, Safety Awareness, Quality, Systems Thinking, Analytical Skills (Technical)
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.