Windows Application Packager/Application Integration Specialist Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Fremont, CA 94538, US
9+ Month Contract
Work with application owners and project teams to gather requirements and create scripted and non-interactive installations of Windows software for delivery through Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM). Integrate configuration changes and settings per requirements Update tracking system with progress and notes Perform quality assurance checks of other packagers work
- 2-3 years packaging experience
- Strong proficiency at packaging applications into MSI (Microsoft Installer) format using Wise Package Studio or AdminStudio
- Strong proficiency creating transforms, custom actions, user profile settings for existing packages
- Remediating applications for use on Windows 7/10 64-bit with no administrative privileges
- Remediating application install issues by use of shims Ability to create custom scripts and utilities (C# preferred language)
- Proficient at Boolean Logic and following other people s scripts
- Quality customer interaction skills-strong communication skills
- Depth of Windows 10 and Windows 7 64bit operating system knowledge and troubleshooting applications
Desired: BS in CS or Engineering or relevant job experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 (SCCM) including Task Sequencing
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
Blackstone is a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone was founded in 1998, and has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
<br></b>Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry.
Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
</p><p><b>WHAT WE DO
<br></b>We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.</p><p><b>HOW WE DO IT<br></b>Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.</p>