Structural Analysis Engineer 4 Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Mesa, AZ 85284, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Structural Analysis Engineer 4 to join our team at our client’s site in Mesa, AZ.
- Leads development, integration, and documentation of structural requirements to establish the system design
- Coordinates with other engineering groups to establish the product' s environment
- Guides product design and verifies structural integrity by using and developing analytical methods, finite element models/simulations, and other analysis tools throughout the product lifecycle to develop the structural environment, characteristics, and performance
- Leads development of test plans and configurations, supports test execution and analyzes/reports test results to validate and verify systems and components meet requirements and specifications
- Defines and documents certification and test results to substantiate for customers and regulatory agencies that requirements are satisfied
- Supports in-service products by leading investigations into failures and analyzing improvements
- Develops analytical processes/tools to improve the effectiveness, quality, and efficiency of the development effort
- Works under minimal direction
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+4 years' related work experience, Master+7 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is preferred, although not required, accreditation standard
- Classical structural analysis capabilities, finite element analysis capability
- Eligible to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Experience with NASTRAN & ABAQUS
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.