Software Test Engineer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Louisville, CO 80027, US
Contract to Perm
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Software Test Engineer to join our team at our client’s site in Louisville, CO.
- Review and analyze software design descriptions, ICDs, and requirements in coordination with development teams
- Develop detailed test descriptions and conduct peer reviews
- Develop and review automated Python test scripts to be leveraged in the Continuous Integration environment
- Investigate, create, and close software bugs and test product bugs
- Ensure that software standards are met and that all test artifacts adhere to Sierra Space standards
- Bachelor' s of Science degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other related discipline and typically 6 or more years of relevant experience
- Related experience may be considered in lieu of required education
- Understanding of Computer Aided Engineering tools
- Practical knowledge of engineering principles and practices
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Understanding of industry standard software languages such as C, C#, C++, HTML, Java, and Bash
- Skilled in Python test script development
- Experience with Linux/Unix command line interfaces
- Experience analyzing bus data and network communication protocols such as MIL-STD-1553
- Test automation and continuous integration experience
- Software test development experience – test descriptions, test scripts, test procedures
- Experience with test management tools for requirements tracking, test case tracking, test code reviews, test pipeline configuration and execution, and automated test results
- Knowledge of software development methodologies such as Agile/Scrum, Waterfall, and Spiral
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.