Service Desk Specialist I Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Malvern, PA 19355, US
3-6 Month Contract
The Physician Experience Specialist I is the centralized customer service position responsible for support for Physicians and their teammates. Support includes but is not limited to tracking down and providing solutions for Physician identified problems. The objective of this position is to act as a centralized, solution-based resource for Physicians and their teams to utilize for timely resolution of questions, comments and concerns.
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
- Provide proactive, outbound support to our Physicians and/or their designees for unsigned orders issues
- Answer phone calls, emails, voicemails, and IM s as quickly as possible while providing maximum customer service
- Provide on-call support as scheduled during non-business hours
- Log and track all inbound issues, problems and requests for service through all entry points into ServiceNow
- Document known issues and solutions in a manner consistent with current knowledgebase practices
- Listen and understand inquiries and issues, asking appropriate questions to determine and resolve computer-related issues
- Communicate with customers, providing status updates and follow-up to ensure satisfaction
- Communicate trends and undocumented issues to supervisor and/or the appropriate support team
- Complete additional tasks and projects as assigned by Help Desk leadership
- Develop and maintain relationships with knowledge base content owners
- Ability to problem solve quickly and effectively
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Excellent telephone, documentation, and customer service skills required
- Demonstrated ability to lead others effectively
- Min of HS diploma/GED and One-year certificate from college or technical school; or
- At least 1 year customer service related experience and/or training; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
Blackstone is a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone was founded in 1998, and has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
<br></b>Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry.
Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
</p><p><b>WHAT WE DO
<br></b>We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.</p><p><b>HOW WE DO IT<br></b>Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.</p>