Senior Software Engineer--IOS Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
San Francisco, CA 94104, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Senior Software Engineer- to join our team at our client’s site in San Francisco, CA.
What you'll do
- Use the latest technologies to enable a first-class iOS experience.
- Produce high-quality maintainable code, test it, collaboratively review it, and ship it.
- Collaborate extensively with product managers, designers, and engineers to develop product features that drive our metrics.
- Diagnose and resolve bugs.
- Identify areas to improve and scale our architecture.
- Ensure proper technical design and documentation.
- Work efficiently in a constantly changing and growing environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are desired.
- You love developing iOS apps and possess a real passion for the platform.
- You have 3+ years of professional experience shipping iOS apps available on the App Store.
- You are fluent in Objective-C and Swift and are well-versed in Auto Layout, Storyboard, and UIKit.
- You have an extensive understanding of the Cocoa framework.
- You are a strong communicator; explaining complex technical concepts and trade-offs to product managers, designers, and engineers is no problem for you.
- Your code review feedback is sought after and respected.
- You enjoy solving problems and helping others meet their goals.
Bonus points if
- You have a track-record of shipping features that created an impact.
- You have an excellent understanding of networking, concurrency, and threading.
- You have experience writing applications for multi-platform projects that include watchOS or tvOS.
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.