Senior Software Engineer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Santa Clara, CA 95050, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our team at our client s site in Santa Clara, CA.
We are looking for candidates with a deep understanding of modern SaaS products. You'll get to be part of building a SaaS business from the ground up with the ability to influence the product and architecture and lots of opportunities for growth. Plus get to work side by side with a team of world-class doctors and researchers who want to impact global healthcare delivery.
The Senior Software Engineer will be a key team contributor applying extensive knowledge of design principles and practices in the implementation of complex, enterprise-scale software systems. General responsibilities include design concept generation, participating in and leading design reviews, development and testing of the product stack. This is a senior role within engineering and an opportunity to influence the architecture and roadmap.
- Software Development: This is a hands-on software development position to design high level and low-level components, write high-quality software that will perform at scale, be supportable, and be extensible.
- Process & Operations: Builds, maintains, and extends our DevOps toolset to ensure ongoing improvements to team productivity and product scalability; lead team members to design, plan, deliver and operate high-quality software
- Leadership: Mentor and develop the team on technical concepts; ensures a culture that values technical excellence together with support and compassion for individuals
- BS in CS, Engineering or a related discipline
- 4+ yrs. of hands-on industry experience (or equivalent)
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment.
- Cloud (AWS) experience
- Experience in API Design, Data Modeling, Capacity planning
- Engineering best practices such as TDD, CI/CD
- Experience architecting and developing large scale design
- Experience in Agile methods for both delivery and operations
- Experience of on-call production support, lead incident resolution
Nice to Have:
- Master in CS, Engineering (Preferred)
- Experience in Healthcare tech, standards, and workflows (e.g. HL7, FHIR)
- Experience with QMS for FDA-regulated products
- Experience in Data Analytics, Machine Learning
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.