Senior Program Manager Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
New York, NY NY 10016, US
Contract to Perm
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Senior Program Manager to join our team at our client’s site in New York, NY.
Our cutting edge Digital Media client is looking for a Senior Program Manager for a REMOTE opportunity.
- Liaise with Steering committees, Senior Executives, VPs, Directors, program sponsors and strategic partners
- Ensure program delivery is aligned to and directly supports the achievement
- Communicate status reporting to leadership (program milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues).
- Establish frameworks and structure in any situation that lacks organization.
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expend and mature these capabilities for the organization
- Manage the day-to-day program activities and resources, and chair team meetings.
- Act as an advocate for Tech Transformation in applying methodology, processes and tools for adopting best practices for Program delivery
- At least 8 years of demonstrated experience managing a portfolio of complex initiatives that spans multiple lines of business.
- Demonstrated ability to manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports business & IT strategic objectives.
- 8+ years of strong Program Delivery experience
- 5+ strong Excel skills (analytics, pivot tables, formulas, etc)
- 3+ years of experience in a Major Consulting firm is strongly preferred.
- Proven success in establishing structure and governance around complex multifaceted initiatives.
- Possess strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across, and down multiple business and technology organizations.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- Build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus and achieve objectives.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal, and presentation) and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands.
- management activities across the Portfolio driving consistency.
- Tools: MS Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.