Senior PHP Developer (Drupal/Backend) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
San Francisco, CA 94101, US
9+ Month Contract
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Senior PHP Developer (Drupal/Backend) to join our team for a remote contract.
The developer will be responsible for requirements gathering, architecting solutions, data modeling, and implementation.
The ideal candidate should have a strong foundation around performance and be driven to deliver high-quality products.
- 4+ years of full-stack web development experience.
- Solid PHP, MySQL, Linux, Shell scripting
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Design, data structures, and algorithms
- Independently design, code, and test technical solutions
- Experience working with source control systems; git preferred
- Knowledge of open-source software
- Experience with Drupal 7 or 8 preferred
- Experience with NoSQL preferred
- Experience with Redis preferred
- Experience with Lucene/SOLR preferred
- Working knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, cloud environments (GCP, AWS, etc.) a plus
- Web development best practices
- Knowledge of modern CMS systems and trends
- Clearly articulates thoughts and ideas verbally and/or in writing
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, build and support a high-performance, scalable, and innovative CMS powering our cross-platform streaming service.
- Develop back-end APIs, implement system instrumentation, and provide documentation
- Work closely with other engineers and product management teams to meet fixed deadlines.
- Work in all phases of a rapid product development life-cycle.
-Full-stack PHP and coding knowledge
-Drupal experience required.
-PHP Engineering, with straight-up PHP development
-Wider PHP framework usage
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.