Senior Application Developer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Hayward, CA 94545, US
Blackstone Technology Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Senior Application Developer to join our team at our client s site in Hayward, CA.
The Senior Application Developer reviews analyzes, modifies, and creates applications including coding, testing, debugging, integration and installations. The Senior Application Developer documents technical requirements for databases, applications, and technology infrastructure. The Senior Application Developer consults with team members and bank associates to identify current operating procedures and business processes, to clarify program objectives, gather requirements, and test and debug applications.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provides expertise in all aspects of application and system design and application development which may include interfaces and backend databases
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks with minimal oversight
- Conducts training to IT Department and Bank staffs
- Will be on call for application support
- Install and test software packages
- Install and maintain operating systems software
- Maintain program libraries, user manuals, or technical documentation
- Design new systems or enhancements to existing systems
- Design, implement, and document procedures
- Design/modify, code, debug, test, and document application systems
- Will perform other duties as assigned
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineer or related field
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the field of application development or in a related area
- Advanced level of experience with .NET and C# development and understand its capabilities
- Advanced knowledge of MS SQL Server database technology, ETL, T-SQL, SSRS and SSIS
- Advanced knowledge of web development and technologies e.g. IIS, Apache, ASP.NET, Classic ASP, PHP, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Web Applications, Windows Services, ESB, Web Services, SOA, WCF, WPF, MVC, Windows
- Applications and Console Applications
- Advanced knowledge of code version control and bug tracking systems (TFS)
- Advanced knowledge in coding and debugging in Visual Studio2012 and higher
- Advance Knowledge in coding SAML, XML and HTML5
- Communication skills: verbal, both one-on-one and with a group, and written
- Excellent communication skills with technical/non-technical roles and clients
- Strong verbal, written, and analytical skills and the ability to communicate and interact with Bank associates and management
- Skilled in using team-based tools such as brainstorming, organizing, and decision making
- Excellent Analytical skills and creative approach to problem solving
- Experience in SDLC, Project Methodologies (traditional, agile and scrum)
- Experience in developing responsive web design and mobile
- Experience in working with Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, VMWare, MS SQL Server 2012 and higher
- Experience in custom development and administration of CMS, Microsoft SharePoint (2013 and higher), and Microsoft CRM Dynamic (2015 and higher)
Blackstone is a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone was founded in 1998, and has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
<br></b>Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry.
Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
</p><p><b>WHAT WE DO
<br></b>We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.</p><p><b>HOW WE DO IT<br></b>Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.</p>