R & D/ Process Engineer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Bethlehem, PA 18015, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a R & D/ Process Engineer to join our team at our client’s site in Bethlehem, PA.
We are seeking an experienced a R&D Process and Production Engineer or Production Manager to join our team and help lead our scale-up activities. Providing strong technical leadership, the successful candidate will be responsible for process planning and design, equipment specification, scale-up engineering, installation, and commissioning for first a pilot-scale facility followed by a commercial scale design. B.S. or M.S. of Chemical Engineering with 7+ years of experience plus previous experience with pilot-scale projects required. Experience with polymer synthesis and/or cGMP production is ideal.
· Collaborate with the Director of New Product Development and VP of Product Development to create an Innovation roadmap
· Research and engage new innovation partners to enhance MPI' s production capabilities
· Manage, facilitate, and coordinate, with our tolling manufacturing partners
· Maintain a reliable supply of raw materials
· Coordinate and plan product production; Stakeholders include the executive team, business development, supply chain management, program management and other relative functional areas
· Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineer and preferably a MS
· A minimum of seven years' experience in a related engineering production role
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills
· Refined presentation skills
· Comfortable working in a flexible, non-structured work environment
· Must be a self-starter requiring limited direction and oversight
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.