Project Engineer 4 Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Everett, WA 98204, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a 6C1LI4-Project Engineer 4 - 6A3-Project Engineer to join our team at our client’s site in Everett, WA.
Provides the Engineering leadership to a team representing multiple skill areas, which may include internal and external resources and customers. Develops statement of work (SOW) to satisfy research and development, ongoing and new business requirements. Works with customers and management to obtain approval. Responds to changes to SOW, assesses the impact and negotiates proposed changes to determine modifications to the deliverables, resources, costs and schedules. Leads project execution to complete the work statement. Identifies performance metrics. Plans, identifies, and coordinates resources required over the life of the project or program. Defines plans for risk mitigation and opportunity. Compares actual results to baseline plan to assess project performance, efficiencies, productivity and lessons learned. Provides technical, business and integration leadership for the development and execution of project or team plans. Works under minimal direction.
Several Integration teams are seeking experienced Project Engineers (better known as PIMs internally; Program Integration Manager) to join our team and make an immediate impact on urgent and long-term development, production and fleet support issues within the Puget Sound region of Washington. Positions will be based in either Everett or Renton, WA.
You will be able to combine the deep expertise and resources of the entire enterprise with the flexibility and fast pace of a small company setting. You will have abundant opportunities to lead and collaborate with people from all over the world to create and deliver innovative solutions to complex technical problems while maintaining compliance with US and Foreign regulations regarding aircraft development, production (including delivery), maintenance, supplier engagement and flight operations.
• Be an integral part of supporting all BCA models in-service, in-production and under development, including programs such as 747, 767, 777, 787, 737 MAX, 777X, and the next generation of commercial airplanes
• Lead cross-functional teams to evaluate, coordinate, implement and ensure engineering design and retrofit changes meet operational and functional requirements in support of customer expectations and overall program objectives
• Lead cross-functional technical integration in support of resolving complex issues to help deliver airplanes, return airplanes into service, resolve supply chain issues, mitigate risks, realize opportunities, etc…
• Lead cross-functional integration and technical project management in support of delivery and production stream sustainability
• Lead detailed investigations to ensure system integration, compliance with requirements and to preclude safety issues
• Lead and integrate the enhancement of business and enterprise tools and/or processes to enable efficient performance of engineering tasks
• Communicate routinely with Internal and External Customers (peers, stakeholders, senior and executive leadership)
• Communicate frequently with Regulators and/or Suppliers
Experience using Microsoft tools – including, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.